Wednesday, September 7, 2011

noted.

i was just going through the delightful notes that my seattle loves wrote me at my "going away" party and i was reminded of/learned a few things:

  • i will be forever remembered by karaoke. and i don't think that is a bad thing.
  • i still LOVE that john taylor whisked me up a flight of stairs, carrying me in his ever-so manly arms. seriously john, my life is complete and no other man will be able woo me now. you have officially ruined it for all men. everywhere. 
  • i LOVED my time at hanford with john, laird and biderman. and i miss geeking out over stuff with those wonderful people. 
  • i can't remember who i ate non-dairy, coconut milk ice cream with after our painting project got canceled with dickson. seriously. i'm sorry. 
  • i don't remember skinny dipping with troy. sorry man. however, his costume still reigns as one of the best suggestions for my quarter-life crisis.
  • apparently, when i walk up to the church podium, i do an awkward trot. awesome. 
  • ken, YOU DIDN'T ENJOY LOST?!?!?!?! mind. blown. 
ps. i'm missing seattle. and ready for my adventure. can you tell?

No comments: